Terms & Conditions
Buying Goods or Services
- Purchasers must be over the age of 18.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that they are both in a geographic area serviced by BE. and in a physical condition and position to receive the services purchased at the location we provide them.
- Participation in any tests and future exercise is
- You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at
any time after consenting.
- It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and
the company of any difficulties you perceive or
experience as well as any changes to your physical and
- Any questions you have about future procedures risks or
benefits to be expected are welcome. If you have any
reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and
ask for an explanation or clarification.
- You consent to being aware of your own health and
physical condition and having knowledge that your
participation in this program and fitness testing
procedures may be injurious to your health and you are
voluntarily participating in a BE. personal training session, weight loss program, fitness class or nutrition programme.
- Having such knowledge you thereby release BE. or its
representatives, agents, employees and successors from
liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you
may incur as a result of participating in the said
programme. You hereby assume all risks connected
therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
- BE. will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a
Client’s personal property brought into our
- BE. may at any time close our premises or any
part thereof, without notice, in order to execute repairs,
alterations, accommodate external events, redecorations or otherwise, or to facilitate programmes and on certain holidays.
- Property of BE. including towels, toiletries, etc., is provided as
a courtesy to its Clients during Club usage only.
Payment is to be made upfront in full for a program unless a monthly option has been agreed.
Payment can be made online or by BACS.
If payment has not been made by the start of your program or first session, we reserve the right to terminate the program at any time without any notice.
- All 121 sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the
session will be charged (“late cancelled”).
- If you are on any of our programs that last for a duration e.g. 6 weeks, if you miss a session, you miss a session. It will not be added on to the end of your time.
- The time slot for any session that is late cancelled will be made available to other clients and the client will
no longer be entitled to that session time.
- Clients who do not attend sessions without informing
the site before the start of the session will be charged in
full for the session and will not be offered the
opportunity to move the session. This is deemed a “no
- All cancellations of sessions must be made in person by
phone or by email. Informing a trainer of a cancelled
session will not be deemed as cancelling a session and
will result in the client incurring a charge for the session.
- If for some reason you need to change the date of your appointment, BE. are happy to reorganise appointments to suit you, however this is subject to availability so there may be a wait involved. If you need to reschedule, there is no charge, however payment must have been provided in order to reschedule. If you call to reschedule, it would be great if you could have your diary to hand to get another date booked in.
- In the unlikely event that we should ever need to, BE. reserve the right to reschedule appointments with clients. Should this unlikely event occur, BE. will do our best to ensure that we find another appointment that will suit the client equally as well.
- BE. reserves the right to alter the trainer that you
have requested should that trainer not be available.
Only in the case where we cannot offer you your
particular timeslot will the session be cancelled free of
charge. We will attempt to inform you of any such
- We reserve the right to cancel pre-booked sessions
for clients who deem to be holding prime booking
times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients
will be notified of this at least one week in advance of
- Any block of 121 sessions purchased are non-refundable and
must be used within six months of the initial payment
date. In the event illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s
certificate required) we will allow any remaining
sessions to be transferred to another person of your
- You commit to sessions and are expected to show up on time, in appropriate attire with adequate hydration.
- If you fail to tell your trainer you can not make your appointment or class, that session is deemed a cancellation and is chargeable.
- You are entitled to receive due care and attention from
all our trainers and will be given every opportunity to
receive the bookings and services you require.
- You are expected to show up to appointments, classes and training sessions once they are booked in.
- All Clients must conduct themselves in a respectful
manner whilst using Club facilities. Any Client who acts
in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful
manner may be ejected from the Club, with no recourse
for refund of monies already paid.
- All personal trainers and instructors working for the club must respect the privacy of members.
- You agree to abide by the agreement with BE. and its
employees that all fees paid for training and related
services will be paid to Nicola Fulstow or BE.
for 24 months following a trainers/employees
employment with BE.
- The purchase of any course or product by BE. or Nicola Fulstow is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- BE. reserves the right to change these terms and
conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event
that any changes are made, the revised terms and
conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreements or give you extra time to make payment or attend sessions, we may still at any time, enforce the terms of this agreement.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, phone number) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiry date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- All services must be paid for in advance of the service.
- Once your payment has been processed, BE. will contact you via phone or email within 3 working days to arrange an appointment with you (does not apply to Gift Certificates). Please ensure you provide at least one method of contact and ensure your details are correct.
- Some services or products such as gift certificates or events and e-products are non-refundable. This will be indicated in the description.
Gift Certificates Policy
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash in either full or part. Gift certificates represent a particular BE. service only and cannot be exchanged.
- The recipient of the gift certificate can call or email us to book their appointment with us any time between Monday – Saturday between the hours of 9am – 7pm.
- Bookings must be made before the expiry date stated on the gift certificate. Once the gift certificate has expired it’s no longer valid. It is the recipients duty only to ensure they book before the gift certificate expires.
- Gift certificates are only valid once payment has been received by BE.
- BE. are not responsible for expired gift certificates in any situation.
- When ordering a gift certificate for a present, please allow adequate time for processing and delivery by 1st Class post.
Organising Your Appointment
Personal Training is only conducted between Mondays – Fridays. We currently do not provide appointments at the weekend or during other times such as bank holidays.
- All clients are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period where they are entitled to a full refund providing they have not yet started sessions or a program.
- If a client wishes to cease 121 training they are entitled to money back for sessions NOT yet used.
- For programs e.g. 8 week program, refunds are not available unless for medical reasons.
- Refunds will be given if a particular service cannot be carried out by BE.
- Refunds cannot be made once the service has commenced or has been completed.
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications on each e-mail.
Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Alternatively, send us an ‘opt-out’ e-mail”
Uses of Information
The information we collect is used for billing/shipping of the goods or services ordered.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a confirmation email. We will also communicate with you in response to your enquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
Copyright, Trademarks and Intellectual Property
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in BE. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use our content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use without our written permission.
The names, images and logos identifying BE. and /or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of BE. and /or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the BE. or any other third party.
Disclaimer: BE reserves the right to delete or amend any image or entry that contravenes any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property with or without permission. In addition, no refunds will be given and if any action is taken by the said third party; this will be passed on to the offending advertiser. BE. takes no responsibility for incorrect or illegal content supplied to it.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by BE . Please be aware that we, BE. are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.