Price: £245 / Up to 3 Hours
Detox. Get Organised. Create a Beautiful Capsule Wardrobe.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you enjoyed ‘shopping’ from your wardrobe every morning when it came to deciding what to wear?!
- Breathe new life in to existing wardrobes!
- Save time getting dressed every morning.
- Make your existing wardrobe more appealing so you’ll WANT to wear everything!
- Have a clear plan for creating your wardrobe for the season ahead
- Find new inspiration with your style
- Save you money on expensive mistakes and wardrobe duplications that you don’t need.
A wardrobe consultation with The Confident Mum Project isn’t about throwing clothes away! A wardrobe consultation is about working out to best utilise what you already have and coming up with a plan to create MORE outfits you LOVE to wear!
What will happen during my Wardrobe Consultation?
First you will be sent a client questionnaire which you will complete and return to The Confident Mum Project.
Once we have a clear idea of where you are now with your wardrobe, and more importantly where you want to go; we’ll organise a date and time to conduct your wardrobe consultation at your home OR online.
Together The Confident Mum Project will guide you through your wardrobe looking at individual pieces and determining what makes you feel amazing, and which pieces aren’t living up to your expectations. Sometimes, the pieces you were sure were heading for the charity shop are the pieces that surprise you!
We’ll put together and record as many outfits as we can, that hit your #StyleGoals and construct a shopping list of items that you need moving forward to create even more looks that you feel amazing about.
You’ll learn how to organise and utilise your wardrobe in a more efficient and effective way so that you:
- Understand how to dress items up and down / make them smarter or more casual
- Learn about layering and accessorising in ways that truly work for YOU! Your personality, your lifestyle and the things you do. For example, yes, we all look great in heels, but sometimes they just aren’t practical. We’ll help you to feel just as good in flats if you don’t already!
- Understand the reasons behind your shopping behaviour and habits when it comes to your wardrobe (everybody has habits!) and how to break free from those that aren’t helping you to reach your goals
- Boost your fashsionista credentials with insider tips and tricks that will turn you in to a shopping pro!
Wardrobe Consultations are currently available in:-
Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Wirral, Merseyside, Lancashire, North Wales, Stafforshire, Derbyshire but email email@example.com as I can sometimes accommodate you if your’re further afield.